PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
Last updated: October 1, 2018
This Personal Data Protection Policy applies to data collected and / or used via:
– the kidsaround.com website
– Kids around children’s clothing retail stores, Billiesmarket and CWF corners installed in department stores (hereinafter “the CWF Store (s)”
– customer service (telephone and online) for the kidsaround.com website and CWF Stores
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA? WHO IS ACCESS?
Your personal data is processed by C.W.F. Children Worldwide Fashion (421 994 658 RCS La Roche sur YON) whose head office is located at 6 rue de la Tisonnière – 85500 Les Herbiers – France (hereinafter referred to as “CWF”).
Your data may be transmitted to service providers (subcontractors) to which CWF uses for the performance of its IT services, order processing, delivery, as well as for marketing operations. In this context, transfers outside the European Union can be made, in particular for IT services. CWF will take all possible measures to secure such transfers in accordance with the regulations applicable within the European Union
HOW ARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED?
We collect your personal data when:
– you create your customer account on our website kidsaround.com or in the CWF Store
– you make a purchase on our website kidsaround.com or in the CWF Store
– you browse our website kidsaround.com and consult products
– you participate in a game or a competition
– you contact our Customer Service
The data collected are in particular your name, first name, address, email address, password, telephone number, IP address, connection data and navigation data, order history, preferences and interests, ages of children, products. consulted, delivery incidents, complaints
With regard to minors under 13, it is recalled that only parents or the holder (s) of parental authority can authorize the communication of their personal data to CWF.
WHAT ARE THE USES OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA BY CWF?
CWF uses your personal data mainly for the following purposes:
– purchasing management and customer relations (invoicing / payment, delivery, returns, after-sales service, etc.)
– the personalization of its services and communications that CWF sends you
– the performance and quality measurement of the kidsaround.com site and the CWF Stores
– the management of your participation in games or contests
– recording of telephone conversations with customer advisers for quality monitoring purposes
– compliance with its legal and regulatory obligations.
When you pay on the kidsaround.com site, your payments are secure. CWF does not collect your payment data but only a payment identifier, the name and first name of the recipient of the invoice, and the country of invoicing. All of your bank details are collected only by a secure payment service provider.
HOW LONG IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA KEPT?
The retention periods for your personal data are determined with regard to the purposes pursued and the legal obligations of CWF.
These retention periods are in particular the following:
– if you are a CWF customer, the personal data of your customer account and those relating to your orders are kept as long as you are an active customer, then during the legal limitation periods (5 years or 10 years depending on the type of data to be counting from the last activity)
– if you are a prospect who has not created a customer account and not purchased a product from CWF, your personal data is kept for a period of three years from the last activity
– cookies for commercial purposes are kept for a maximum period of 13 months from their deposit
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS AND HOW TO EXERCISE THEM?
In accordance with the regulations on the protection of personal data, you benefit from the rights of access, rectification, deletion, opposition, limitation and portability, if applicable, of your personal data.
You can oppose commercial prospecting by using the unsubscribe links included in prospecting emails and sms sent by CWF and, for communications relating to the kidsaround.com site, by going to the site, in the section ” My account “
You can also exercise your rights in writing by sending a letter to CWF Customer Service – 6 rue de la Tisonnière – 85500 Les Herbiers (France) or an email to email@example.com. In order to enable us to process your requests, we thank you for indicating your name, first name, e-mail address, address and for attaching a photocopy of proof of identity.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the National Commission for Computing and Liberties (CNIL), in particular on its website www.cnil.fr.
CWF has a Personal Data Protection Officer (DPO) whom you can contact by email at firstname.lastname@example.org (excluding exercise of your rights which are carried out at the address of the CWF Customer Service) indicated above).